Canoeing Tour & Bird Watching – Lake Duluti
Lake Duluti Canoeing & Bird Watching Tour takes place in small Crater Lake in eastern Arusha. It is a sanctuary nature trail lake with over 130 different bird species including kingfishers, eagles, barbets, doves, buzzards, and Osprey.
IncludedCanoeing Tour & Bird Watching – Lake Duluti
After breakfast, you will be picked up at the lodge at 08h00 am and transferred to Mountain Village Lodge where you will begin your tour.
Upon arrival, we board our canoe for a Canoe tour. During your canoeing tour, you will experience the wildlife in the overarching trees and the breathtaking scenes of Mt. Meru.
After 2 – 2h 30mins canoeing tour, lunch will be followed by a hearty picnic lunch. Later you will make your way back to your hotel for some leisure time before dinner.
- Starting point: Mountain Village Lodge
- Time: mornings or afternoons
- Strenuousness: low
- Conservation Fees
- All Taxes/VAT
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Pick up & Drop Off from the hotel)
- Lunch & Drinking Water
- International flights
- Tips form safari driver/guide and chief
- Personal items
- travel insurance, visa fees
- All things of personal nature