7 Days Tanzania Cheap Safari
The 7 days Tanzania cheap safari takes you to an amazing land of Giants (Tarangire National Park) for 1 day, followed by 2 days in the best park of Africa (Serengeti National Park), then 1-day tour to wonderful Ngorongoro Crater (Among of the seventh world wonders), end up with: Lake Manyara National Park which is famous for tree-climbing lions & large troops of Olive baboons. This is a private tour, based on Mid-Range accommodation (Budget Lodge/ Tented Campsites) in all parks.
You will be picked up from your hotel and dropped off in your hotel in Arusha town.
Included7 Days Tanzania Cheap Safari
Day 1. Arrival
Meet our representative (Professional Driver/Guide) at Arusha or Kilimanjaro Airport who will take you to your lodge located at Arusha Town for check-in. Today you will be either relaxing at your Lodge get prepared for tomorrow’s adventure or having a day trip to explore the beauty of Arusha city and interacting with local people. (it’s your choice). In the evening your guide will meet you for briefing about your adventure scheduled to start the next day.
Day 2. Tarangire National Park
Depart Arusha at 08:00 am heading to Tarangire national park. It takes only 2 - 21/2 hours (120km) drive to reach the national park entrance. You will have almost 10 minutes for the washroom at the entrance while your guide completes legal formalities at the park authority offices before morning & afternoon game drive (Lunch Included). Early evening after game drive you will exit the park heading to your Lodge for Dinner & Overnight
Why visit Tarangire national park!?
- land of giants (Herds of giant Elephants & Baobab trees),
- Over more than 550 different bird species (both migratory and residency)
- The abundance of biodiversity (Animals & Plants),
- Tarangire River (flows water throughout the year from south to north) and
- Other attractions Including wild animals, such as lion, leopard, cheetah, buffalo, wildebeest, Giraffe, Antelopes
Day 3. Serengeti National Park
Today your trip will start early in the morning after hot breakfast. You will depart the Campsite ready for Spending 2 (two) days at Serengeti National Park. It takes about 4h30 min to 5 hours (250 km) drive up to the Park entrance. While heading to Serengeti you will transit Ngorongoro Conservation Area and have a chance to spot the view of Ngorongoro Crater before reaching the Serengeti entrance gate. (Naabi Gate). After lunch, the afternoon game drive will begin till evening where you will go to your Lodge for dinner & Overnight.
Why Visit Serengeti National Park!?
- Voted as the Best National Park in Africa
- Great Wildebeest Migration (Over 1.5 Million wildebeest migrate to Maasai Mara)
- The endless plain
- Among of the 7th World wonders
- The high number of predators (Leopards, Cheetah, Hyenas, Lions)
- Large Troops of Lions (a group of 8 – 12 lions can be spotted at once)
Day 4. Serengeti National Park
Today the game drive will start during sunrises. After a simple breakfast (a cup of Coffee/Tea & snacks), you will start morning game drive around 06:00 am till late morning around 10:00 Am where you will return to your lodge for a full breakfast. After breakfast, you will proceed with game drive till afternoon where you will exit the park heading to Rhino Lodge located at the Rim of Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner & Overnight
Why early morning game drive at Serengeti National Park!?
- Animals and Birds are awakenings (Best time to spot animals & birds)
- Animals are more active than an afternoon
- Best time to experience the adventure (such as Predators hunt Prays)
- Best time to capture beautiful pictures for unforgettable memories
Day 5. Ngorongoro Crater
After morning breakfast depart the Lodge with your picnic Lunch descending the amazing Ngorongoro Crater for spending your day spotting the wonders of Crater. At the crater, there is a possibility to spot all Big 5 animals (Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalo & Black Rhino (Depending on the day). During the afternoon you will be served the lunch followed by afternoon game drive till evening where you will exit the park heading to the Lodge for Dinner & Overnight
Why visit Ngorongoro Conservation Area!?
- Ngorongoro Crater (The Caldera with an abundance of wild animals)
- Home of Big 5 animals, with a high possibility to spot all of them
- Among of the 7th world wonders
- A place in the world where Humans coexistence with wild animals
- Amazing landscape, and
- Other wild animals
Day 6. Lake Manyara National Park
Today is your final day in northern parks adventure where you will end up with Lake Manyara. After breakfast leaving the Lodge heading to the park. Almost 30 minutes, a 28 km drive will be enough to arrive at the park. After completing the legal formalities, the morning game drive will begin. You will take your lunch at the picnic site before proceeding with the afternoon game drive till evening. Later you will exist the park returning to Arusha for Dinner & Overnight
Why Visit Lake Manyara!?
- The abundance of a variety of aquatic bird species
- Tree Climbing Lions
- The park hosts large troops of Olive baboons
- The abundance of different Plant than other parks
- Hot water spring
- Different habitat zones (Forest, Woodland, Underground Water Forest, Lake)
- Other wildlife animals
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
|All activities (Unless labelled as optional)|
|A professional driver/guide|
|All Meals (As specified in the itinerary)|
|Drinks (As specified in the itinerary)|
|Tips form safari driver/guide and chief|
|travel insurance, visa fees|
|All things of personal nature|