5 Days Wildlife Safari & Authentic Maasai Village Visit
The 5 days/ 4 Nights Wildlife Safari plus Maasai Village Visit tour has been designed to meet the requirement of visitors with limited time to spend in northern Tanzania.
You will visit Tarangire, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and The Maasai village for 5 days. This is a private tour, based on Mid-range accommodation (Mid-range Lodge/ Tented Camp) in all parks.
Included5 Days Wildlife Safari & Authentic Maasai Village Visit
Day 1. Tarangire National Park
Depart Arusha at 08:00 am heading to Tarangire national park. It takes only 2 - 21/2 hours (120km) drive to reach the national park entrance. You will have almost 10 minutes for the washroom at the entrance while your guide completes legal formalities at the park authority offices before the morning & afternoon game drive (Lunch Included). Early evening after game drive you will exit the park heading to Marera View Lodge for Dinner & Overnight
Why visit Tarangire national park!?
- land of giants (Herds of giant Elephants & Baobab trees),
- Over more than 550 different bird species (both migratory and residency)
- The abundance of biodiversity (Animals & Plants),
- Tarangire River (flows water throughout the year from south to north) and
- Other attractions Including wild animals, such as lion, leopard, cheetah, buffalo, wildebeest, Giraffe, Antelopes
Day 2. Serengeti National Park
Today your trip will start early in the morning after hot breakfast. You will depart the Campsite ready for Spending 2 (two) days at Serengeti National Park. It takes about 4h30 min to 5 hours (250 km) drive up to the Park entrance.
While heading to Serengeti you will transit Ngorongoro Conservation Area and have a chance to spot the view of Ngorongoro Crater before reaching the Serengeti entrance gate. (Naabi Gate). After lunch, the afternoon game drive will begin till evening where you will go to Serengeti Safari Lodge for dinner & Overnight.
Why Visit Serengeti National Park!?
- Voted as the Best National Park in Africa
- Great Wildebeest Migration (Over 1.5 Million wildebeest migrate to Maasai Mara)
- The endless plain
- Among of the 7th World wonders
- The high number of predators (Leopards, Cheetah, Hyenas, Lions)
- Large Troops of Lions (the group of 8 – 12 lions can be spotted at once)
Day 3. Serengeti National Park
Today the game drive will start during sunrises. After a simple breakfast (a cup of Coffee/Tea & snacks), you will start morning game drive around 06:00 am till late morning around 10:00 Am where you will return to your lodge for a full breakfast.
After breakfast, you will proceed with game drive till afternoon where you will exit the park heading to Rhino Lodge located at the Rim of Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner & Overnight
Why early morning game drive at Serengeti National Park!?
- Animals and Birds are awakenings (Best time to spot animals & birds)
- Animals are more active than an afternoon
- Best time to experience the adventure (such as Predators hunt Prays)
- Best time to capture beautiful pictures for unforgettable memories
Day 4. Ngorongoro Crater
After morning breakfast depart the Lodge with your picnic Lunch descending the amazing Ngorongoro Crater for spending your day spotting the wonders of Crater. At the crater, there is the possibility to spot all Big 5 animals (Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalo & Black Rhino (Depending on the day)) ).
During the afternoon you will be served the lunch followed by an afternoon game drive till evening where you will exit the park heading to Marera View Lodge for Dinner & Overnight
Why visit Ngorongoro Conservation Area!?
- Ngorongoro Crater (The Caldera with an abundance of wild animals)
- Home of Big 5 animals, with a high possibility to spot all of them
- Among of the 7th world wonders
- A place in the world where Humans coexistence with wild animals
- Amazing landscape, and
- Other wildlife
Day 5. Maasai Village
The Maasai have a rich cultural tradition and this includes crafts such as beautiful beadwork and intricate hairstyles that articulate the wearer’s position and stage of life. This immersive, one-day tour gives you an in-depth experience of authentic Maasai culture and traditions.Activities at Maasai Village
- Making Local fire with the use of animal dung and acacia trees
- Molding of Maasai huts ( Manyatta)
- Milking of castles
- Fresh blood suckling from castles
- Controversial topics (eg Female Genital Mutilation and Maasai men Circumcision)
- Experience of Maasai ceremonies, events, cultures, and Traditional dances.
- Cooking and making of local brew
- learn how to make handicrafts (eg cultural beads and necklaces)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
|All activities (Unless labeled as optional)|
|A professional driver/guide|
|All Meals (As specified in the itinerary)|
|Drinks (As specified in the itinerary)|
|Tips form safari driver/guide and chief|
|travel insurance, visa fees|
|All things of personal nature|