4 Days Tanzania Honeymoon Safari
The 4 days/ 3 Nights Tanzania Honeymoon Safari to Serengeti has been designed for couples/married visitors who need to spend their honeymoon in beautiful Tanzania National Parks.
You will visit Lake Manyara, Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater for 4 days.
Included4 Days Tanzania Honeymoon Safari
Day 1. Lake Manyara National Park
Depart Arusha at 07:30 am heading to Lake Manyara National Park. It takes only 2 21/2 hours (113km) drive to reach the national park entrance.
Upon arrival at the entrance, you will have almost 15 minutes for exploring the surroundings, visit the Visitors Information Center (VIC), or use the washroom, while your guide completes legal formalities at the park authority offices
Morning Game Drive will begin (as a part of the lake Manyara tour) until the afternoon where you will be served your Hot Lunch with drinks before proceeding with the game drive till the early evening.
Later you will exit the park heading to your lodge at Mto Wa Mbu for Dinner & Overnight
Why Visit Lake Manyara?
- The abundance of a variety of aquatic bird species
- Tree Climbing Lions
- The park hosts large troops of Olive baboons
- The abundance of different Plant than other parks
- Hot water spring
- Different habitat zones (Forest, Woodland, Underground Water Forest, Lake)
- Other wildlife
Day 2. Serengeti National Park
Today your trip will start early in the morning after a hot breakfast. You will depart the lodge ready for Spending 2 (two) days at Serengeti National Park. It takes 3h30 min to 4 hours (250 km) to drive up to the Park entrance.
While heading to Serengeti you will transit Ngorongoro Conservation Area for game drive en-route and have a chance to spot the view of Ngorongoro Crater before reaching the Serengeti entrance gate. (Naabi Gate).
Proceed with the afternoon game drive after lunch till sunset where you will be heading to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Why Visit Serengeti National Park!?
- Voted as the Best National Park in Africa
- Great Wildebeest Migration (Over 1.5 Million wildebeest migrate to Maasai Mara)
- The endless plain
- The high number of predators (Leopards, Cheetah, Hyenas, Lions)
- Large Troops of Lions (a group of 8 – 12 lions can be spotted at once)
Day 3. Serengeti National Park
On this day the game drive will start during sunrises. After a simple breakfast (a cup of Coffee/Tea & snacks), you will start the morning game drive around 05:50 am till late morning around 10:00 Am where you will return to the lodge for a full breakfast.
After breakfast, you will proceed with a game drive till afternoon where you will exit the park heading to the Lodge located at Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner & Overnight.
Why early morning game drive at Serengeti National Park!?
- Animals and Birds are awakenings (Best time to spot animals & birds)
- Animals are more active than an afternoon
- Best time to experience the adventure (such as Predators hunt Prays)
- Best time to capture beautiful pictures for unforgettable memories
Day 4. Ngorongoro Crater
After morning breakfast depart at the lodge with your picnic Lunch descending the amazing Ngorongoro Crater for spending your day spotting the wonders of Crater.
The crater is famous for Big 5 animals (Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalo & Black Rhino. During the afternoon you will be served lunch followed by an afternoon game drive till evening where you will exit the park returning to Arusha for Dinner & Overnight.
Why visit Ngorongoro Conservation Area!?
- Ngorongoro Crater (The Caldera with an abundance of wild animals)
- Home of Big 5 animals, with a high possibility to spot all of them
- Among of the 7th world wonders
- A place in the world where Humans coexistence with wild animals
- Amazing landscape, and
- Other wild animals
|All activities (Unless labeled as optional)|
|A professional driver/guide|
|All Meals (As specified in the itinerary)|
|Drinks (As specified in the itinerary)|
|Tips form safari driver/guide and chief|
|travel insurance, visa fees|
|All things of personal nature|