3 Days Northern Tanzania Safari
The 3 days/ 2 Nights Tanzania Wildlife Safari has been designed to meet the requirement of visitors with limited time to spend in northern Tanzania.
You will visit Tarangire, Ngorongoro & Lake Manyara National Parks for 3 days. This Tour has based on Camping Accommodation and consists a maximum of 6 visitors in the Pop-Up Roof Safari Jeep, not 7 or 8 travelers.
Included3 Days Northern Tanzania Safari
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
Depart Arusha at 07:30 am heading to Tarangire national park. It takes only 2 - 21/2 hours (120km) drive to reach the national park entrance.
You will have almost 10minutes for the washroom at the entrance while your guide completes legal formalities at the park authority offices before the morning & afternoon game drive (Lunch Included). Early evening after game drive you will exit the park heading to the Lodge for Dinner & Overnight
Why visit Tarangire national park!?
- land of giants (Herds of giant Elephants, Baobab trees),
- Over more than 550 different bird species (both migratory and residency)
- The abundance of biodiversity (Animals & Plants),
- Tarangire River (flows water throughout the year from south to north) and
- Other attractions Including wild animals, such as lion, leopard, cheetah, buffalo, wildebeest, Giraffe, Antelopes
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast depart at the Lodge heading to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. It takes 45 minutes to 1-hour (43 km) drive to reach the Ngorongoro Entrance. While your guide competing for legal registration at the Authority offices,
you will have almost 10 minutes to look around the area or using the washroom. After registration, your adventure to Ngorongoro Crater begins. After a great game drive in the crater including lunch at the engoitoktok picnic site, later you will exit the park returning to your Campsite for dinner & Overnight
Why visit Ngorongoro Conservation Area!?
- Ngorongoro Crater (The Caldera with the abundance of wild animals)
- Home of Big 5 animals, with a high possibility to spot all of them
- Among of the 7th world wonders
- A place in the world where Humans coexistence with wild animals
- Amazing landscape, and
- Other wildlife
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park
Today is your final day of amazing 3 days wildlife adventure in northern parks where you will end up with Lake Manyara. After breakfast, leave the campsite heading to the park. Almost 30 minutes, a 28 km drive will be enough to arrive at the park entrance.
After completing the legal formalities, the morning game drive will begin. You will take your lunch at the picnic site before proceeding with the afternoon game drive till evening. Later you will exist the park returning to Arusha for overnight
Why Visit Lake Manyara!?
- The abundance of a variety of aquatic bird species
- Tree Climbing Lions
- The park hosts large troops of Olive baboons
- The abundance of different Plant than other parks
- Hot water spring
- Different habitat zones (Forest, Woodland, Underground Water Forest, Lake)
- Other wildlife
- Park fees
- All Taxes/VAT
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- All Meals (As specified in the itinerary)
- Drinks (As specified in the itinerary)
- International flights
- Tips form safari driver/guide and chief
- Personal items
- travel insurance, visa fees
- All things of personal nature