Passport & Visa
PASSPORT & VISA REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ENTERING TANZANIA
Visitors to Tanzania require a passport that is valid for at least six months after the initial date of travel.
Almost all visitors to Tanzania require a tourist visa, which costs between US$50 and US$100 for a tourist visa that is valid for three months.
It is recommended to get your visa before departing your home country however Visitors of some countries are eligible to get visas on arrival and pay in US dollars cash.
In order to get a Tanzania Visa, you are strongly recommended to follow various steps and guidelines before applying, Including
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TYPE OF VISA
- LIST OF COUNTRIES WHOSE NATIONALS REQUIRE REFFERAL VISA
- LIST OF COUNTRIES WHOSE NATIONALS DO NOT REQUIRE VISA
- REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA
- VISA FEES
- .Click here to find out full detailed information
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR A TANZANIAN VISA ONLINE
- Visit the Immigration Services Website
- Click the “e-services” button;
- Select and click “e-Visa Application Form”;
- Upload and attach the applicant’s scanned relevant documents for the Visa;
- Then, the applicant will receive an e-mail message containing User Identification Number (that may be used to track the application online);
- After completion of filling an online visa application form, the applicant will have to pay for a respective visa fee;
- Upon successful payment, the applicant will submit his application;
- Lastly, the applicant will receive a message of confirmation of his application being received.